Below are the open jobs that Mastermind Production Group Inc. is looking to fill. Interested applicants should submit a resume to Jobs@MastermingPG.com. Please use the title of the position you are interested in as the subject.
Summary: Directs warehousing activities for the organization by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Inputs and maintains rental inventory. Creates reports on damages, and losses and recommends repair and/or replacement.*
- Communicates with clients on scheduling and status of pickups and returns. Communicates with manufacturers on repairs and replacement parts. Communicates with supervisor on rental and full production order status and any damages or issues. *
- Maintains inventory control, including double-checking the accuracy of all rentals and productions before they leave the warehouse. *
- Maintains inventory of expendable items and submits purchase orders to supervisor when required.
- Receives paperwork and enters the pertinent information into Flex Rental Solutions. *
- Oversees and assists the warehouse staff with pulling, staging and returning orders. Also oversees onsite repairs of equipment and cable production.
- Assists with scheduling for warehouse staff and drivers.
- Maintains vehicle fleet and schedules maintenance when needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Two+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience with Audio Visual equipment is a must.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; and internet software. Must learn Flex Rental Solutions inventory control software if hired. (Training will be provided)
Directly supervises two - three employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally work near moving mechanical parts; work in high, precarious places; indoors in non-temperature controlled conditions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but can be loud. Hearing protection is available.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and use hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand; sit; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds unassisted. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision.